Forum Games For The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Games For The World

A place where FGs and their players of any type and shape may come for fun and fellowship. Usually.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summary of Mainstream Plots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TailsTheFox19
Administrator
TailsTheFox19

Summary of Mainstream Plots Empty
PostSubject: Summary of Mainstream Plots   Summary of Mainstream Plots Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:02 am

There are a number of 'Save Files' tied to the CPers of FGFTW and other sites. Here are the current Files.

File Zero - This is where there is no fourth wall and all characters are welcome. Currently the place of a party. Changes will go unlisted.

File One - Later from the original File One (the only completed File), which detailed the arrival of James Born (Jr.) on Mobius and his meeting Jaye Granger, Trace the Hedgehog, Maria Robotnik, Jaye's children from a (not the) future timeline, Kirby, Gsaddfs, Cheryzia the Bat, and many others. They eventually went IN SPAAAACE into space aboard the Star Fox, a star-ship hidden beneath the mansion James and Trace purchased, leading them to meet some new faces on an abandoned space station.
File One was re-instituted later as mostly continuing from the original, though about a year later. In this, the plot was kick-started by a mysterious transformation: Jaye became a vixen. She - going by 'Jayne' - recovered notably quickly from becoming female, though she did have some difficulties and her newly acquired instincts took getting used to. She and James became more of adoptive brother and sister, though Maria and James are an expected immortal romantic pair, not Jayne and James. The usual group - Jayne, James, Trace, and Maria - found a goldenrod-furred echidna due to a mysterious tape given to James the night before Jaye's transformation. This echidna, Benedict Oscillo, is the Warden of Incarceron, a labrynthine prison compressed to the size of a key-chain trinket. Incarceron has apparently gone haywire recently and the usual protagonists help him restore it from the faulty coding in the prison's AI. Along the way, Jayne is still adjusting, and matters aren't helped when Benedict falls in love with the vixen. Eventually the prison issue is cleared up, as Benedict makes a hasty declaration of his apparent infatuation with Jayne. She accepts, though the relationship later dissolved in File Zero. Afterwards, more is seen into the past as the protagonists (accompanied by a few newer faces, including Jacen Drokal) go to try and stop a certain Mr. Gerald Green, an oil tycoon, from his usually-evil motives. They return with many documents and a vial (see File Three for explanation on the vial). This is where the File currently stands.

File Two - Began using Star Wars background, which fell through very quickly. Later housed CP with Jaye, Born, and Lum-Chan (very likely gone member) with Project: Stargate and three humans-turned anthropomorphs underneath Space Colony ARK. It trailed off shortly thereafter.

Last edited by Jaye 'Strike' Granger on Wed May 18, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fgftw-tlz.forumotion.com
TailsTheFox19
Administrator
TailsTheFox19

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Mainstream Plots   Summary of Mainstream Plots Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:46 pm

File Three - Awaiting summary, too long for right now.

File Four - Unknown and forgotten. Pending deletion.
Back to top Go down
TailsTheFox19
Administrator
TailsTheFox19

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Mainstream Plots   Summary of Mainstream Plots Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:04 pm

File Five - Involves James 'Games' Born, his two younger siblings (Jacob and Jenny), Jaye and his younger sister Katelyn, and the first James Born, who is on Earth and resides at the top of the Eiffel Tower. More details later.

File Six - Involves Jayne Granger (from a Universe where she never met Benedict), two bats (brother and sister) Pyre and Kyln, and briefly involved Tails. Also involves several other characters as it begins branching out. Jayne met Pyre and Kyln by accident and they began a quest at Tails' request, that they go and forcibly take the superconductive spoons of Doctor Ivo Robotnik before he could use them for an evil experiment. As they traveled, it became more and more apparent: Pyre and Jayne are in love with each other. A dream the night they arrive at their destination - Central City - reveals more than one thing: First, they afterwards admit they love each other; Second, they figure out Kyln can see dreams in her sleep. The next day, they locate their enemy...and are defeated by electric shocks and robots. The three allies are separated, Kyln ending up in a nearby alleyway, Pyre in Central City in another Universe, and Jayne on her way to Station Square of the same alternate Universe. Kyln meets a gang who seems to be friendly to her, but at the same time Pyre and Jayne will soon discover 'each other' from the alternate Universe apparently being unfaithful and with another. The File stops here for now.
Back to top Go down
TailsTheFox19
Administrator
TailsTheFox19

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Mainstream Plots   Summary of Mainstream Plots Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:19 am

[Now, because notes get sticky-posted all over the place, I am writing a journal excerpt here concerning a dream.]

[Another one down the pipeline. It was strange and definitely an amalgamation and then some.

I was mostly minding my own business, having been at a pool and walking back, when the road changed pretty suddenly. Instead of the familiarity of the city, I was in the country. But there was a building several stories high and strange noises from within and behind. The sign on the front said ‘Changing (something)’. At first, deterred by the noises, I walked on, trying to find a way home. But curiosity stuck. I went back.

I went in and knocked at the office door, one of the first doors down a long hallway that logically should not have existed due to space limitations. When the door opened, I was greeted by a short boy with blue-grey skin who looked a bit out of place in the real, 3D world. It was like he had different graphical and visual rules.

Walking around behind him were some similar people, with other colors, though they all looked young, and it looked like a pool party was ongoing – with some of those strange-graphic people and then a lot of anthros in the bit pool. I asked what was going on and what this building was for. He just told me, not impolitely, that I had to be part of it to find out – which I figured meant a permanent transformation into something else. Since I was partly still looking for a way home, I decided to decline. He smiled knowingly and shut the door.

Then I started wandering around. The doors I had come in were still there – I think – but curiosity was far too much stronger. Over the course of time, while searching the hallway (and finding out that the building was far, far larger than could have existed given its outside space) I found that the building was a sort of self-contained complex. Everything that could be needed could be found, although of course I was nowhere near the ‘backstage’ strings pulled behind it all.

I ended up getting soaked again while traversing the building. Somehow whoever had made the architectural plans had connected all the bathrooms and locker rooms, and people went with it. There were the usual divisions by gender, but then there were also divisions for bipeds and quadrupeds of each of the first two. While in the large (and kind of strange-looking) bathroom/locker room, I changed back to my swimming trunks (the only dry clothing I had on me) and met with a man whose name I think was Todd. (My mind may have filled in that detail of his name afterwards.)

I remember that he noted on one label that this bathroom was meant for several species, which seemed to interest him. Both of us were getting cleaned up at the sinks around the same time, talking a bit about the strange building, when he warned me that he was pretty sure that being here slowly did its work on a person who wasn’t supposed to be there – in other words, a normal human.

Only a few minutes later he changed. Some kind of green-skinned plant/human hybrid with a lot of vines. But there were two weird things. 1) My vision flashed and zoomed in on him for a bit, and it was like a picture was being taken of him. A purple headline ticker-like thing ran across the bottom of my vision and listed his name and his change. Then my vision went back to normal, though I stumbled back from him a bit. (At this point the only reason I can fathom this happening was because I was a witness and the magic of the place.) 2) He immediately seemed more at ease.

I think he told me something along the lines of, “I’m not going to assimilate you or anything…but…” I filled in the rest, took the warning, and hastened to find my way back to the door and get out. No, I don’t know what driving force made me so adamant. Probably stubbornness and defiance against the place. I had made it out of the adjoining locker room when I tripped. I’m not totally sure what happened from there, but I’m certain that I was grievously injured.

When I woke up, I was stuck in a clear tube that was almost too small for me to fit in. It was very uncomfortable, and I was pretty obviously a prisoner. Watching me were an elderly woman and a robot. (I think a robot. Either that or an anthro who was very submissive.) We exchanged words. It turned out that she was the mastermind of the operation. She would not answer my questions about why or how but glossed over them. After she said the obvious statement that I seemed cramped, she asked if I wanted a cage. I don’t remember my reply, but she laughed. The strangest thing was that I was sure – as I was ever since waking up – that she didn’t mean to ‘harm’ me per se.

But it quickly became clear that I knew too much to return to the human world as I was. So she sort of gave me a list of species options. It pretty much covered any species imaginable and more. However, she spoke quickly and zoomed to different parts of the list in a seemingly chaotic discernment. I wasn’t totally able to keep up. Afterwards she looked at me expectantly. Still reeling from the information overload, I said (something) eagle, though I don’t remember the type. “Good choice!” she replied, and then I think she stuck me with some kind of syringe.

(Fridge logic says that there was no plausible way that she could have had a syringe prepared for the exact species I chose, unless the fluid in that vial worked a different way. But I’m pretty sure that it worked according to species.)

It was very, very brief. Though it being a dream, and time running out at this point, my sense of time may have been extremely skewed. But the next thing I remember, the change had taken place, I got a wristband (or something like it) for information and very likely tracking, and I happily flew away, fully human in spirit, fully eagle in form. (I think. Except for the wristband. So it wasn’t full form, and it may not have been full spirit.) And yes, I did say ‘happily’. There was some sort of release valve, or maybe the euphoria known to exist in other story universes.

I explore a bit, flying around. I’m permitted to go outside, and it’s a city, but it’s nothing like home. The setting was possibly a couple centuries earlier. (It might be that I shifted to full form when I left the building.) So I go back in. (And, if the previous was true, change back to anthro.) Then I continue exploring. It was told to me by the mastermind that the only quarters available at the moment were a closet under a staircase, but that she’d do her best to see to it working well for me.

The next thing I clearly remember, it’s like I’m playing a game and watching it. I think that it was the major push towards character and dreamer mind separation, begun when I reflexively chose an eagle form. As far as I know, I watched statistics about some sort of dungeon raid conducted by a team, about the bosses on the floors and the progression of the characters. The dungeon had a hundred floors and one team member was a human/plant hybrid while another was an eagle. As far as fridge logic can deduce, my character-mind was in a VR simulation to do the raid. I just watched from the outside. When the boss on the hundredth floor was defeated, there was a flash of light…and then nothing. Then I woke up.

And that’s my most recent grand adventure. It spans two pages when concentrated into a text form with the important details. Definitely consider for a setting. I can pinpoint several links to existing settings/scenarios, but it’s more than that.]

[There it is.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Mainstream Plots   Summary of Mainstream Plots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summary of Mainstream Plots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum Games For The World :: CP Central Station :: Plot Plans/Plot Summaries-
Jump to: